Excellent location close to all attractions. The staff were excellent and very professional, we were really impressed. Our room was upgraded to a suite with fantastic views on Danube River, the Citadel, Buda Castle, Chain bridge and Cathedral. There was a Marathon on that Sunday and I think the whole population of Budapest were running apart from myself! Great experience and I loved the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest