Arrived late at night expecting as booked a double deluxe smoking room with river view, on arrival to the over cluttered lobby was offered a standard twin non smoking room overlooking office block to the rear!!! How wrong can one hotel get! The guy on reception was polite enough and offered us free wifi! Which at least helped us get in touch with BA who moved us promptly first next morning to the meridian which exceeded all expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest