Intercontinental hotel located on the bank of river Danube, in the heart of Budapest. Easy access to shopping streets, social clubs and restaurants. Rooms are clean but the toilet is small. All the rooms are not overlooking the Danube. They have a good spa and Gym facing the street. Only indoor pool is available. A spacious open bar near the lobby with a good view of the Buda. Advance reservation is highly recommended if you are interested in a massage. They have dedicated area for group check-in to enable smooth and quick handling of the groups.
It is a highly recommended hotel in the prime location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest