The beautiful Intercontinental proved a wonderful place to stay in Budapest. Our River Cruise on the Danube was cut short by a day due to bridge repairs, and our lovely Gate One cruise line provided a night at the Intercontinental to replace the lost day at sea. We were impressed from the moment we arrived with the excellent appearance of the lobby and rooms. Perhaps the most outstanding aspect was the concierge desk where someone was available from early to late. They provided helpful information about any aspect to visiting Budapest. I would stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest