You really couldn't stay in a more central location! It's close to everything. We had a "city view" room which is fine by me since I don't travel to sit in a hotel room and look out the window, so I can't comment on the nice views from the hotel. The room was very nice and comfortable. The staff that we interacted with was very nice and friendly. The lobby is very nice. The only thing that upset me was the lack of free WiFi. I can understand no free WiFi in the rooms, but there was no free WiFi anywhere. Not only was WiFi not free, it was exorbitantly priced to get the non-free WiFi! One day of low-speed WiFi is 4000 HUF (about US$18)! Most coffee places and restaurants in the city have free WiFi, so we went there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest