This upmarket luxurious hotel offers an amazing location and great views over Buda, if you have a room overlooking the river. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and neat and the wellness area offers a nice small pool and small sauna. If can be very busy here and because children are allowed also very noisy. The hotel has a few drawbacks that made me rate it Average; drinks and food are fairly overpriced. The very steep rates they charge for using Wifi are really something from the past. The bathroom is neat and clean but way too small for a hotel like this. We were also disturbed by staff walking into the room 3 times during our weekend stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest