Three of us (My wife daughter 24 y.o. and me) came to Budapest just for weekend. This is really 5 stars hotel. So we had a big room on the 8th floor facing the Danube river view. If you are lazy, then having such a view you can do sightseeing while sitting in your room and watching through you window. You can see the King Palace, the Chain Bridge, the Fishers’ Fort, the St.Matias Church. It was gorgeous weekend. We did not check the restaurant, the breakfast was extremely expensive, but there was a kettle with tea and coffee packs in the room for free.
People on reception were very friendly and provided us with bunch of information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest