I am not impressed easily, but I definitely put this hotel in my top 10 list, above all due to its breathtaking views on such landmarks as Buda hills and chain bridge, and easy access to the above mentioned landmarks. Then, the rooms are spacious and with large floor to ceiling window to be bathed by this absolutely beautiful panorama ... Then the breakfast is excellent and well stocked and the area has a natural charm. Staff is very friendly and swift to requests.
The facade of the hotel is not to par with the surroundings but is that important ? A small drawback may be the gym club which is small and may get crowded .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest