The Intercontinental - Budapest was the site of another meeting for one of my projects.
I highly recommend this hotel for meetings in the region. The service was friendly, the hotel was clean and well-maintained, the meeting services were exceptional and details were handled with care.
The hotel is situated along the Danube - many of the rooms (mine included) had an expansive view of the river, the Palace on the opposite shore and the many beautiful bridges.
My room was excellent with a single exception. The heating unit in the sleeping room (it was a 1 bdrm suite) was quite noisy. Other than that, the room was nicely appointed and comfortable and LARGE! I was exhausted each night and the bed was so comfortable.
The food in the hotel was delicious and they offered an enticing buffet for breakfast/brunch. There were many options and some thing for the big breakfast eaters and those who enjoy tea and toast. The dining area was very comfortable and a great place to start the day.
The meeting services were exceptional and the reception for the guests was a hit thanks to the catering team at the hotel. The meeting room was comfortable and accommodated our group perfectly. The A/V support and the event team came together to enable a very successful well received training meeting. All the attendees gave favorable comments related to the location.
The hotel is located along the river but also very close to lots of dining and shopping and tourism opportunities.
If you are doing business in the area or just exploring as a tourist, this hotel would be an excellent option for your accommodation needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest