This hotel really is 5*.You have to upgrade your room to get the stunning views of the Danube (a must) extra €25 per night.the room perfect in every way,can't fault it,the spa is top class ,include the breakfast in the price of your room ,it really is well worth it .Room 525 for free wifi.drinks in the bar very over priced .Good tip,halfway down the vidi ache shopping street behind the hotel there is a restaurant called (Casablanca) try the steak,you'll never have had a steak like this in your life (trust me)unique.we stayed here in November past and the Christmas market was on in the square behind the hotel ,really was something special,the smells of food and mulled wine through the cold air was just great .1 of the best hotels I've stayed in ,Top Class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest