I have been in this Hotel many times and i allways forget to commend for it. I have spent business trips there , actually the only location i choose when i am on business in Budapest and also last Christmas with my family.
What can I say.....best view of the Kings Castle and the Danube , right in the center of the town , within few minutes walk from the famous pedestrian street , with the difficult name :)
The hotel it self offers all comforts of an Intercontinental and something more , the personal touch.
For those who wish to visit Budapest , i do recomend it strongly and of course visit their new SPA , which is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest