We just returned from a family vacation in Budapest. The interContinental Hotel has an excellent location. We upgraded one of our rooms and had the best view. We faced the Danube and at night the Chain Bridge and buildings on the other side of the river were lit up. During the day we could see both The citadel to the south and Margaret Island to the north. The lobby is very nice. Only negative was the wait staff in the bar - they had a bd attitude. Not very helpful and slow. The acted like we were an imposition and we had no special requests or special orders. Even with that I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest