Facility is great, service is top notch, location cannot be beat! Look out your window across the Danube river to see the castle. The hotel is 100 yards from the famous chain bridge which was the first to unite the cities of Buda and Pest. The bridge and the castle are beautifully lit at night, very romantic. Easy walking distance to so much of what Budapest has to offer. And there's a tram stop in front but you can't hear it in the room due to great sound insulation. The concierge love their city and want to share it with you. Modern hotel, has fire sprinklers. I booked in advance and paid only 67 Euros per night for two people. Will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest