4 couples stayed at this hotel for 4 nights from 31st July - 4th August. Our first impression upon arrival was that the exterior of the hotel was rather dated circa 1960s. However, once inside we were all impressed by its modern, luxurious style. The Reception staff were all extremely smart and helpful. Our rooms were immaculate with every facility provided, from coffee-making machine and tea-making through to iron and umbrella! This is a 5* hotel worthy of its rating; spa and pool facilities are also available and there's even a casino! One disappointment for us was that the food was too expensive for us to dine in; however, this didn't matter as there are no shortage of cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. This hotel enjoys a brilliant central location, adjacent to the famous Chain Bridge from which it takes its name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel