I travelled with my sister last weekend and stayed at the Sofitel it was in an excellent location on the Pest side, unfortunately we did not have a view of the Danube which wasn't a problem but we were expecting spectacular views. The hotel was large and the room was very clean and comfortable I was a bit disappointed regarding bathroom accessories as I have stayed in many 4 & 5 star hotels with more complimentary toiletries available to guests. There also seemed to be a lack of plug sockets in the room to accommodate items that people need to charge like phones, laptops etc. breakfast was very good with every choice you could want. The hotel was within walking distance of all tourist sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel