We stayed at this hotel at the start of our vacation in Europe a few months ago. This hotel is one of the best hotels we stayed in during this trip. The hotel itself looks very nice, with a view of the Chain Bridge and the Danube. Our room is spacious and has a very strong WiFi signal, which is very important to us when traveling. Breakfast is also great, with a wide selection of food to choose from, special mention goes to the very delicious warm bread pudding. But the thing that we like most about this hotel is its location. You can walk everywhere. You can head to the direction of a shopping area and a good variety of restaurants and cafes. We had our fill of authentic Hungarian dishes like goulash, chicken paprika, stuffed cabbage etc. if you like to take a leisurely stroll beside the river, you just have to cross the street. A very satisfying stay, indeed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel