I have stayed at this hotel in June 2013, while in Budapest for a conference. I found the hotel, room, and meeting rooms to be great. I really enjoyed the lobby and breakfast buffet area, with the great design of the "library" and the vintage airplane hanging from the ceiling. The color scheme of the hotel is very inviting.
I was given a corner room on the first floor (above the casino I think) which was very spacious.
My only issue is that for the first two nights of my stay there were loud bangs from the street below (dead-end going to the nearby plaza) It may have been the garbage truck, but its was annoying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel