We were so pleasantly surprised to find that this was our favorite hotel of all of the river side hotels. The InterContinential was just to our side but it was really old and according to a friend that stayed their, our rooms were nicer and better. The Four-Seasons was across a park and busy street from the water. We were at this hotel to get on our Viking River cruise (which was fabulous) and we just walked our luggage right across to the boat early and spent time touring Budapest. We arrived 5 days early so it was great. The breakfast was wonderful. The restaurant has the best Goulash Soup and Dobos Torte of all I tried. The rooms was so clean and new. I would highly recommend this hotel. Easy to get to the main square, get on the train or walk. The location could not have been better. Budapest is beautiful, easy, everyone we spoke with spoke English. It is a real jewel and this hotel makes it better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel