I was at Sofitel Budapest for two weeks during my business trip in July.
My room very nice but in the back of the hotel so no nice view of the Danubio River. The room and the service in general were quite good.
Breadfast quality in general was good, also the Spa and the Gym which i used several times.
Things i didn’t like: 1 - The carpets in all floors were smelly... and this is not nice in a such an elegant place. I guess some extra cleaning is needed! 2 - Some days the hotel was very crowed specially at breadfast time. During some days an international east countries television event was held in the hotel and so the pleace was really messy and noisy.
Except from these 2 things, I can fully recomend the place specialy becouse it's located right in the hard of Budapest and at few meters from the Danubio where you can have stunning views of the city, the castle, the chain bridge and the amazing paliament.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel