The motel faces the river and castle district and our room had a fantastic view of the Chain Bridge, Buda Castle and of course the river. Some elements of the room are a little tired, but don't be put off by that. The staff are great, very friendly and helpful. Their range of english skills vary, but we never had any real problems. We paid extra for access to the executive area on the top floor. We found it good value for food and drinks including breakfast. The staff in this are were very very good. The Motel is "per friendly", and there is even a pet part of the room service menu, however we never saw, heard or smelled any pets, during our stay. The motel is also very convenient for walking to many areas you will want to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel