Firstly, this was a city break for a nice get away from the working world for a few days. Once of the plane the transfer was great (£20 for a taxi) to the hotel. Once arrived at the hotel the hotel looked pretty spectacular from inside. Real modern which was nice to break it up from the old style design that Budapest had to offer. Room standard i would say was ok, nothing special. But nothing to majorly complain about. The room service was very poor and so was the cleaning. We returned to our room after a few trips out and about, and the room was left the same way which we left it. But i am putting this down to out of season. I would recommend the breakfast because it saved us requiring lunch and the quality of the breakfast was second to none. Excellent! Overall the hotel proved perfect for us, the location was great, the hospitality was great, and we never had to get a taxi any where because it was so convenient for all things we had to do. The city is great, the food was great, and you must try the spa in Pest! Overall a very nice, romantic city break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel