We have just returned from a 4 night stay in Budapest. We choose the Sofitel beacuse of its central location and wow it was in walking distance of everything and if not walking then the underground was a 1 min walk to take you to those places that were further away.
The hotel is amazing 5 stars at its best. Breakfast WOW everything you could ever imagine to eat was there for your choosing.
I believe the staff at this hotel makes it what it is I think it should be the staff that get the 5 stars as without them a hotel is just a box. So big congrats to you all.
The hotel standard rooms where a little boring, old fashioned and didn't match up to the rest of the hotel which was very contemporary.
A big shout out to Xenia on the concierge desk Thank you so much for the champagne you gave us for my friends birthday we enjoyed it after a very busy day in Buda.
We ate in the Paris Restaurant and our meal was lovely.
On a whole we love the city we love the hotel and we will be back !!!
Thank you all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel