I went with a friend for the weekend to the hotel. I really like the location, by the river where you have an amazing view during the evening. the hotel inside is really huge and beautiful, during the night you have different kind of color in it, like purple or blue. The rooms as quite good, like the ONLY THING is that we had a king size bed, which was that big but for 2 nights it is not too dramatic. And it takes 30 min to get to the hotel from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel