We have stayed at Sofitel for a long weekend not long ago together with my boyfriend. We have very much appreciated the nice room that we have received because it was facing the river. The view from there is absolutely stunning!!! Watching the sun go down over the beautiful panorama of Budapest is just an outstanding experience. The room itself was very clean, appropriate size and they have the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The staff was ready to help, always with a kind smile. We also used the swimming pool, sauna and massage treatment which was a great area for relaxation.
All in all, I would definitely come back to Sofitel for my next trip to Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel