“Awful”
Review of Dunapart Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Budapest
Dunapart Hotel
Ranked #283 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed April 28, 2007

I’ve been just returned from the most awful trip – Dunapart hotel, Budapest.
My car has been stolen in the very first night from the hotel parking – that’s a closed courtyard where you reach passing in front of the receptionist. He said he didn’t hear or saw anything. Actually they act as if such a thing is usual. They didn’t seem to be affected, they didn’t call the manager, they didn’t even give me manager phone number, they simply call me a cab to drive me to the embassy and to the police station – the police don’t bother to come to the hotel! And the cab cost me – as I find afterwards – three times the usual fee. Until I check out later in the evening, I didn’t hear “we’re sorry”.
My advice: don’t go to Budapest – it’s a dirty town anyway –and if you go avoid Dunapart hotel – you’ll be robbed there.
Oh, and one other detail. I found the room door unlocked when I came to pack my things.

Stayed: April 2007