we had high expectations coming to this hotel...biggest complaint was that on our last night we went down to the restaurant for dinner, found it strange to see it empty, a staff member approached us and said the reataurant was close for a private function, taught this was a disgrace , as guests in the hotel we would have at least expected to have the privilege of eating there.
the hotel was also overpriced for drink as well as food. be prepared to walk to get around from the hotel, nearest metro stop is 20-30 minutes from the hotel. if we were to stay again we would stay in a hotel in budapest itself and take a trip into the island as opposed to the other way around
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you can mix business with relaxation! Conference hotel with spa and wellness complex on the bank of the Danube, just 15 minutes from the historical city centre. Relax and recharge! Swim in the large pool and enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the two-story fitness club! Steer clear of the traffic jams! Spacious car and bus park just outside the hotel. 26 Km from Airport Ferihegy, 9 km from Eastern Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Danubius Hotel Helia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Helia
- Danubius Health Budapest