Kind of old building, also some furniture look tired.
I was staying there in May and July 2012, at every two weeks, for business purpose only.
Close to some very good pubs and restaurants.
Friendly staff, some basic english, but still OK
The breakfast it is very good, a good range of fruits, juices, cheese, and so on.
I think they change the manu at every month, because some time I get use to their food and also the location on the table :-)
Some problem with the wifi
Good concierge, good taxies ordered by them.
Few elevators, but nice.
For transit it is ok and also for city brake in Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you can mix business with relaxation! Conference hotel with spa and wellness complex on the bank of the Danube, just 15 minutes from the historical city centre. Relax and recharge! Swim in the large pool and enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the two-story fitness club! Steer clear of the traffic jams! Spacious car and bus park just outside the hotel. 26 Km from Airport Ferihegy, 9 km from Eastern Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Danubius Hotel Helia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Helia
- Danubius Health Budapest