The hotel was very unpleasant, stayed there during a conference and could not have a single good impression from the hotel. The rooms are ok, but service in the room is never well done, example: an empty bottle of coke with a dirty glass stayed during 2 consecutive days without been arranged. Laundry, you ask your clothes to return folded - it is completely ignored. Was trying to get information on how to get to the train station in the lobby and that was the worst experience ever, the attendant was unpleasant, not helpful, rude, everything unappropriate - really unexpected. Besides 2 nights with noise coming from the teenagers playing in the hotel. To end, last day there was no service in my room, someone came in the room in the morning took my laundry, brought back ready afternoon and we i get into the room at 22hs room was not clean. Was planning to stay in the hotel over the weekend to enjoy Budapeste but decided to move to another at the end of the conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you can mix business with relaxation! Conference hotel with spa and wellness complex on the bank of the Danube, just 15 minutes from the historical city centre. Relax and recharge! Swim in the large pool and enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the two-story fitness club! Steer clear of the traffic jams! Spacious car and bus park just outside the hotel. 26 Km from Airport Ferihegy, 9 km from Eastern Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Danubius Hotel Helia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Helia
- Danubius Health Budapest