We was there on winter vacation, for new year. Hotel is near center, you have 5 min with taxi to the center and about 30 min. if you want walk. Rooms are large, clean and warm all the . We was enjoy in pool, sauna every day after long walks in the city. Breakfast? I can`t describe that...very very delicious, like in dreams :)) . Staff is very kind and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Work or pleasure? We cater for both! What makes the Helia so special? That’s a matter of perspective. This is a wellness hotel with a wide range of fitness and spa services for guests in need of some pampering. However, it’s also a fully equipped conference hotel with all the facilities to host top quality professional events. The wellness and conference hotel is located in Budapest’s dynamic XIIIth district, on the bank of the Danube. The city centre is just 15 minutes away, while the nearby Margaret Island offers a host of recreational activities – from cycling, tennis and swimming to relaxing walks in beautiful parkland. Whether you’d like to unwind after work – or get away from work altogether – our wellness centre is the perfect spot. It has an adventure pool, swimming pool, sauna and a two-storey fitness club with stunning panoramic views. The hotel’s thermal bath is fed by natural thermal water from Margaret Island’s springs. Guests arriving by car can keep their vehicles safe in the hotel’s own car park, and travel into the centre by trolleybus or bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Danubius Hotel Helia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Helia
- Danubius Health Budapest