Lowest prices for your stay
$88
eDreams$88
Trip.com$89
getaroom.com$110
4,064 results
All reviews great location recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet hotel is located reception staff comfortable hotel metro stop the river chain bridge the air conditioning city break visiting budapest beautiful city yogurt sights tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

Situated within 20 minutes on foot to most interesting places in Budapest, this hotel is located in a calm and narrow street which impies no good view from the rooms. It nevertheless offers very good value for money compared to more international hotels in Budapest

The rooms are large, clean, with everything working perfectly Staff is friendly and helpful.

3  Thank Al P
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Al P,

It was a real pleasure to read your kind feedback in relation to your recent visit to Budapest and to our Hotel on the TripAdvisor public website.

I was so happy to see that our colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service and made your stay even more unforgettable with the free upgrade to one of the freshly refurbished rooms.

I would like to thank you for highlighting our outstanding location and I hope you had the opportunity to visit all the important attractions, sights, museums and parks of our beautiful city. It also made me glad to read that you enjoyed our varied buffet breakfast and that you were very satisfied with our staff and the service provided by them.

It was our pleasure to host you and we truly hope to meet you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

First off, THANKS to Marc and Farenc for being such outstanding K & K Hotel and Budapest ambassadors!! You were so patient with our many questions, gave excellent restaurant recommendations and Budapest insights, and helped make ticket arrangements for the folk performance and moonlight cruise. We loved the ease of booking through you, with NO additional cost or fee. (I encourage everyone to do this; I always thought it cost more, but it doesn't!!!) The hotel is in an excellent location, easy walking to many Pest sights, but also very close to an underground station for public transportation. The room was comfortable, though not huge, bedding and pillows wonderful, and included a safe, mini-bar fridge, hair dryer, and magnifying mirror. Our only complaints about the hotel were in regard to our room's bathroom and shower. The shower wall did not extend far enough, so water always sprayed onto the floor, there was only one bar on which to hang and dry towels, and the bathroom was poorly vented and didn't have a fan for steam. We took to propping the door open, and hanging our towels on hangers to dry. These would be easy "fixes", and as stated, were the only concerns we had (and only reason hotel didn't get Excellent overall). Again, great staff, location, comfortable and clean room.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank alltravellvr
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear alltravellvr,

We are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our services.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the hotel and that you felt warmly welcomed by all of our team from the moment you arrived. We enjoy creating a warm and family like atmosphere and I will be sure to thank all of my team on your behalf for taking such good care of you, especially Márk and Ferenc.

We are also truly grateful for highlighting our outstanding location. As you also pointed it our, we are in the heart of Budapest so our guests can reach most of the important attractions even by walk. We are also surrounded by excellent restaurants, bars and shops.

I am really sorry about the bathroom facilities and problems. We truly believe that every single feedback helps us to improve our services and facilities, therefore I have forwarded it to our management to take the appropriate steps.

Let me thank you again for your generous words and for recommending our hotel to the travelers.
We truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Great location, very friendly staff, super breakfast, easy connections to local transport (hop on-hop-off is also nearby) and Opera house. As I did not have a car I cannot answer parking questions. I will return.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank joe-A57
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Dear joe-A57,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful comment posted on TripAdvisor about your stay at our K+K Hotel Opera.

We are extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services.

Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

It was a real pleasure to read how much you enjoyed our outstanding location and how much you love our beautiful city. We are truly proud of our central location, as you pointed it out we are located in the middle of the city center so nearly everything is within walking distance. Our guests can easily discover Budapest and use our hotel as the base of their sightseeing tour.

I would like to thank you for your patronage and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel should your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

sold as a 4 star hotel, well as a well travelled tourist this is a good 3 star at best. the only staff who were civil were on reception, the bar staff were abrupt and unhelpful. the rooms were in need of some serious TLC and the whole hotel had a sad feeling to it. i would not go back, very disappointed.

2  Thank george i
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear george i,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your experiences of your visit in our K+K Hotel Opera. I have mixed experiences after reading your post.

Let me thank you for highlighting the support of the Reception Team.As you might have learned from other Tripadvisor reviews and management responses, we are dedicated to make each and every stay a memorable one.

I was sad to read all the detailed critics in your post.I do regret that your room did not meet your expectations, and I wish you would let us know during your stay about your feelings. We would have been more than happy to show you other rooms and offer you room change. We can always find a solution for any kind of problem as we are always aim to provide the highest standards in our services and facilities in order to maintain high customer satisfaction.

We are really sad that you left our hotel disappointed. We would be happy if we could welcome you back in our hotel and we could show us, that we are a great hotel in the heart of Budapest.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

I greatly enjoyed my first visit in Budapest. The very central location of the hotel made time very efficiently used. The staff is great. The answered all my questions with very accurate information. Very clean room and toilet.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Odyssey25712527324

Dear Odyssey25712527324,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We try to make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

I am extremely happy to see that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services.

I can not wait to welcome you as our guest again in the near future.

Kind regards,