Lowest prices for your stay
$1,108
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Priceline$1,108
eDreams$1,108
getaroom.com$1,385
4,064 results
All reviews great location recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet hotel is located reception staff comfortable hotel metro stop the river chain bridge the air conditioning city break visiting budapest beautiful city yogurt sights tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

My second stay here. Everything was so wonderful I had to make this a stop on this trip.
Reception staff was very informative and helpful. I was told about an exceptional newer museum, the Secret Hospital, which treated patients during WW2 as well as the 1956 uprising. Sorry I missed it, due to rain, but a good reason to visit again.
Breakfast buffet was exceptional, with lots of choices. Can be a bit crowded when the cruise ship people come down, but the staff works hard to keep everything going smoothly.
My room was very quiet, comfortable and clean.
Excellent location to prime tourist sites, restaurants, public transportation, etc. Felt very safe walking from the concert at St Stephen's.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 106LauraH
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear 106LauraH,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.It made me glad that my colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service .It is our greatest goal to make our guests’ stay as pleasant as possible – I am pleased that we succeeded it with the friendly and service-minded attitude of our Staff.

I am extremely happy to see that after a relaxing sleep in your comfortable bed, you could start your day with our rich buffet breakfast.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

After a long transatlantic flight, we were in need of a comfortable, clean and pleasant few days to prepare for a River Cruise. Although there appears to be portions of the hotel that are newer, cleaner and comfortable...our assigned room on the 2nd floor was not one of them. It was dated, not particularly spotless and was adjoining to another room which had rowdy foreign guests.

The front desk staff was attentive when necessary and the complimentary breakfast was acceptable. We've stayed in much nicer hotels in Budapest and although this was assigned by the River cruise company, I would not stay again.

It is centrally located near the Opera house and many nice restaurants and shopping options.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mcgotes

Dear mcgotes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay with us.

We are truly grateful for highlighting our central location, it made me glad to see that you could take the advantages of it. We feel ourselves really lucky because of our excellent location, we hope you could explore our beautiful city and visit the most important attractions of Budapest which are reachable even by walk.Thank you for your comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.

I do regret that we did not meet your expectations in certain aspects and you left our hotel with such a negative impression. I would like to kindly inform you, that currently we are renovating our hotel. I am really sorry, that you did not receive one of our already refurbished room, however let me kindly raise your attention, that we assigned you the room which has been reserved by the River Cruise company. There is a possibility to get an upgrade to the Deluxe room category for an extra fee. However hereby I would like to assure you, that there is no difference between the cleanliness of the different room types.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future, show you the changes and provide you our best service.
Thank you again for making us your choice hotel when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest. Your kind words and compliments are highly appreciated.

With kind regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Very good position next to Opera and it’s Metro station (or Octagon short walk) Rooms clean and tidy and quiet, Excellent breakfasts. Staff very obliging in storing luggage for the afternoon of our check out day. Enjoyable and convenient.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin M
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear G6910CUmm,

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day. We drive to make everybody's stay as memorable as we can.

I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with our breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.

It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Brilliant location for seeing all sites. Food in bistro very good. Breakfast average. Should have upgraded to bigger room. Staff very friendly and obliging. Budapest really is a great city break. Would recommend to anyone

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Paradise59522030172

Dear Paradise59522030172,

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay at this centrally located hotel. Room 214 is situated overlooking a closed courtyard and was very quiet. Towels changed daily and room was spacious and clean. Tea and coffee supplied daily altho had to phone reception as one day it wasnt. This was dealt with swiftly. All staff were pleasant and helpful at all times. Would definitely recommend this hotel as a good base to see the wonderful sites of Budapest

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sarahcV7984RS
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear sarahcV7984RS,

It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room.