Lowest prices for your stay
$1,108
eDreams$1,108
FindHotel$1,109
getaroom.com$1,385
4,064 results
All reviews great location recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast buffet hotel is located reception staff comfortable hotel metro stop the river chain bridge the air conditioning city break visiting budapest beautiful city yogurt sights tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed here on two occasions and love this hotel, it’s in a really good location and let’s you easily explore the city on foot, by cab or using public transport. Nestled away on a quiet street and yet walking distance to bars, sights, and attractions that all make for an excellent break in Budapest. As a business traveler, the fast WiFi that is included is most welcome.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank y528s
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear y528s,

First of all let me thank you for staying at our K+K Hotel Opera during your visit in Budapest and for your valuable time taken to share your experiences.

I am glad that you liked our central location. I am happy that you were able to use our Hotel as a base for your city exploration.
I was happy to read, that you could use our fast WIFI access, which we provide for free of charge.

I would like to thank you for your patronage and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel should your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Extremely helpful staff. Hotel very clean and comfortable. Service excellent with good quality buffet breakfast. Ideally located around the corner from opera house and close to St. Stephens Basiiica. Opera house metro stop on metro line 1 takes you to Hero's Square. In other direction two stops into inner city.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 319lorrainep
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear 319lorrainep,

I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of our staff. As you experienced it yourself every member of our staff is making it their personal goal to attend to the needs of every guest in the hotel every single day.

It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your comfortable room.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I would like to thank the Hotel Opera staff for fantastic stay and perfect Service provided .
We are always impressed by proffessional staff and level of Service.
Very good breakfast menu and bar menu as well , super Hungarian wines!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcin K
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear 168Martin,

I can not be grateful enough for the opportunity to read such kind words like yours; let me thank you for your very positive comment posted on TripAdvisor about your stay at our K+K Hotel Opera.

We are extremely happy to see that you had memorable time with us and that you were very satisfied with our facilities and services.

Thank you very much for highlighting the selection of our breakfast along with the bar menu and the Hungarian wines selection.
I especially thank you for highlighting our dedicated staff .It made me glad that my colleagues had provided you with an exceptional service.I will be sure to thank all of my team on your behalf for taking such a good care of you.

Your kind words and compliments are highly appreciated and we hope to see you here again.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Everything is good about this hotel, location, service, cleanliness. But Unfortunately my flight was cancelled due to bad weather and I had a problem about the payment and the reservation in the hotel.
In the beginning i said to myself i will never go to any KK hotel in the world. But i was surprised how the management handled the problem when i came back to my country. They were very professionals, followed up all the details with Expedia. They helped me to collect my money back. I must confess that their front office manager Sara Pap was more than professional. I will definitely go back to KK because of her.
Keep up the good work

1  Thank Tonyaboujaoude

Dear Tonyaboujaoude,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing K+K Hotel Opera for your recent stay.
I was happy to see, that you mentioned our great location. We feel really lucky to be situated in the heart of Budapest, because it helps our guests discover the city easily even by walk. Thank you very much for highlighting the cleanliness of our property along with the service.

I am really happy, that I could help you to solve the problem with Expedia. Our main aim is the satisfaction of our guests, and we always try to do our best to find the solution for any problem - like I did in your case. I would like to thank you for your really kind words, which means a great source of motivation - not only for me but also for my entire team.

It will be our pleasure to host you in the not so distant future.

All my best wishes,

Reviewed May 3, 2019

A good hotel in a very good part of the city center. Very well positioned for city walk. The whole Pesta center is accessible, and to the Danube and the chain bridge it takes only 10 min. The breakfast is very good. Cleanliness of rooms at a good level.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Quest29787147023
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Quest29787147023,

I am extremely happy to see that you were satisfied with our breakfast. We are proud to provide a big variety of buffet breakfast with all sorts of selections including sweets as well as various types of breads, strudels, jams, cereals, fresh fruits & vegetables, hot dishes, and more over that we do offer various diary items upon request (gluten & lactose free items) without extra cost.
It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you soon again!

Kind regards,