The hotel is like any other Ibis. The room was very spacious, however the bathroom had no basin under the shower which means the whole bathroom was flooded. We had to shower in the evening in order to be able to access in the morning. The employees very nice and helpful. Breakfast rather poor. We had it in a café near by. The situation is, in my opinion, quite good. Not in the centre but very very well connected and the Beaux Arts Museum next door and so the Heroes Square. All together quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned, 100% non-smoking rooms, hotel ibis Budapest Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, National Circus, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate free WiFi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square