I stayed here several times, and you always get what you expect from Ibis. A nice, clean room without any luxury. The rooms are really good priced, but they do not give you any unique experience. If you would like to discover Budapest without staying a lot in the hotel room, I really recommend this property. But if you are looking for something unique, this hotel is not your choice. The location is excellent, close to some famous place that tourist should visit. So really, the main advantage of this hotel is the location. The windows are soundproof, so you won't hear the noise of the street (which is a good point). The breakfast was good, it is a good start of the day. However, once we wanted to drink just a cup of coffee in the morning, but unfortunately it was not possible - they asked me to pay the price of the whole breakfast, to drink one coffe.
Anyway, as I wrote, great location and value without any unique charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 139 airconditioned, 100% non-smoking rooms, hotel ibis Budapest Heroes Square welcomes guests in the cultural heart of Budapest, next to the City Park, 10 minutes from the city centre. The harmonious ambiance of the hotel is enhanced by its immediate proximity to the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian Art Gallery, Szechenyi Spa, the Zoo, Amusement Park, National Circus, boating lake and skating rink, Heroes Square and the National Opera House. Business guests will appreciate free WiFi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and ACCOR so you can book your ibis Budapest Heroes Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Budapest Heroes Square Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Heroes Square