Casati Budapest Hotel(Budapest)
$138
$180
$146
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$121
$117
$128
$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$155
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
$149
$142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$161
$152
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$178
$154
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$515
  • Pool
All reviewscity parkvajdahunyad castleyellow metro linemetro stationszechenyi bathscomfortable bedwalking distanceandrassy utpleasant staythe wi fiwould stay here againstayed here for three nightsrooms are cleanenjoyed my staypublic transportexcellent locationhop on hop
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Heroes Ibis is in a good location right next to the The Museum of Fine Arts and Heores Square. It is fairly basic. The rooms are of a good size and the beds comfortable. It was clean but some lessons in bed making would not go amiss. The breakfast was okay but nothing to write home about. The fresh apples were delicious.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Balazs K, General Manager at ibis Budapest Heroes Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Jacky W,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at ibis Budapest Heroes Square in Hungary. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 8, 2012

good price for a IBIS hotel in the centre of the city. However poor service. Hotel seemed very very dirty. Room smelt of smoke. We was given a twin bed when we paid for a double room. When we complain about this we were told that '' The hotel is full '' Even though we had paid in advance for a double room!!!!!!!! Go elsewhere

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aomisore
Balazs K, General Manager at ibis Budapest Heroes Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Dear Aomisore,

thank you for bringing to my attention the difficulties you experienced during your recent stay at IBIS Budapest Heroes Square. Firstly, I would like to apologize for the shortfall in the standard of service and quality that you received on this occasion. Please let me assure you that this is not a true reflection of the high standards upon which IBIS prides itself.

With this email I would like to inform you that I have made further investigation towards this case and had the opportunity to discuss your concerns with all my staff they have been working during your stay.
Please feel free to call me on +36 30 456 43 19 or email me on balazs.kormany@accor.com to discuss further.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Ibis hotels are always good value and the staff at Heroes Square, Budapest are particularly friendly and helpful.
Rooms very clean and comfortable. Excellent selection at breakfast.
Location, although slightly out from centre ,the hotel is very close to metro and travelling around is, in my opinion, is the easiest of all European cities.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Arizona78,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at ibis Budapest Heroes Square in Hungary and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Mr. Balazs Kormany

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I spent two last NYE celebrations in Budapest. I love the city!

Ibis hotel is great because it is in the city center but not in a street that has a lot of traffic.
Metro is in front of the hotel, so after two stations you are in the center's center.

The food is delicious, my friends and I got two kilograms for a three day stay there. Which is good. I think people were looking at us weirdly because we spent like one hour eating every meal and always going back to get more food :)

The rooms are clean, spacious, have a great view and the bathroom is clean (which is very important for me).

So, I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a pleasant stay in Budapest!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Dzeny,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back at ibis Budapest Heroes Square in Hungary.