1,450 results
All reviews heroes square embassy row la perle noire jacuzzi bath szechenyi baths minute walk city centre metro line nice hotel deluxe room small balcony three nights reception staff luxury hotel rooms are spacious enjoyable stay the river
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

They dont listen to their clients. We asked for baby bed and didnt accept. They dont clean the room. Also after we asked to clean, they said that will do it. But they dont clean. Please dont invite this hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
pvilagi, Front Office Manager at Mamaison Hotel Andrassy Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nofar Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short.
Please be assured that the raised issue is going to be shared and discussed with the Management. We do apologize for the inconveniences.

If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Arrived very late, around midnight, and was greeted immediately upon arrival with a friendly front desk. This hotel goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need to experience budapest. A concierge woman was nice enough to bring up a bundle of feminine products to my room to spare me coming to the front desk. On the way to the thermal baths, which are about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, I was given a tote bag and a towel as I headed out. Top it all off, the cleaning crew was fabulous. They even noticed that I removed the satin top sheet and extra decorative pillows as I can't stand them on my bed when I sleep and took them out of my room for me and made the room even more comfortable and organized. I have been traveling all over Europe for about a month and this was by far my best experience. Great job, Mamaison! I will surely be back soon.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear "Lel11794",

Many thanks for choosing Mamaison Hotel Andrássy Budapest for your stay.
We honestly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel team and the favourable location in the business district.
We are also very happy about the fact, that you liked the cleanliness provided by our housekeeping staff.

We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Peter VILAGI

Reviewed June 6, 2019

We stayed here in a double room and can highly recommend this place. Service is as good as it gets in Budapest - very friendly staff, amazing rooms with balcony. The entire place is clean and very welcoming. The room comes with tv, minibar, bathtub and wireless network - all working well. Actually, the only thing I was missing would be complementary water - as the warm days in Budapest requires plenty of fluid.
Breakfast is great, but I would wish they would turn of the music - or find something better - as this posh-new age elevator music is more stressful than comfortable.
Location is excellent - literally less than 100 meter to the most beautiful metro that goes directly downtown. So even though this place is located a great walk outwards, it's no problem as all public transport goes almost just around the corner. Hop-on-off + metro is so close that you don't bother bringing an umbrella even though it rains heavily.
We will definitely pick this place again if possible.

Room tip: Take a room with a balcony. Get day card for public transport.. it works so well from this hotel!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Martin J,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. We appreciate your comments regarding our team. Our staff are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Budapest!

Best regards,

Peter Vilagi

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very well located in the heart of Budapest. The metro is a 1 minute walk and it connects all of the important objectives. Right across the street is the Korean Embassy and you can walk to the Millennium Square in 10 minutes.

The room was very nice with a large double bed whivh was comfortable. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi and there was a fireplace (electrical) in the living.

The breakfast was very good as well.
A little bit on the pricey side but overall very good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
pvilagi, Front Office Manager at Mamaison Hotel Andrassy Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Dear "SosoDrache",

Thank you for choosing the Mamaison Hotel Andrassy Budapest on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

We strive to exceed our guest expectations by providing the right room, the right technology and the right service to make every stay relaxing, enjoyable and filled with positive experiences.

We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here (Fri - Mon) and it definitely exceeded our expectations. Good room size, clean, friendly staff, 3min walk from metro and lovely buffet.They also have this device that has internet and you can take out with you and use Google maps etc. ( which waa really handy) What more could you ask for?
Thanks for having us x

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
pvilagi, Front Office Manager at Mamaison Hotel Andrassy Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Tunrayo A,

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing that our guest’s have been well served so we can celebrate our success and work towards even better service in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.