Hilton Budapest
$364
$310
Cancelon
4,535 results
All reviewscastle districtfisherman's bastionthe executive loungeicon restaurantthe rivermatthias churchbuda sidedanube viewchain bridgebeautiful hotelan upgradeamazing locationpublic transportationcity breakparliamentconciergetaxi
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Recently stayed 3 vacation nights and was totally pleased with everything about this hotel. The location is superb --you can walk to the nearby Buda Castle and Matthias Cathedral and catching the #16 Bus (literally across the street) to Pest can be handled by anyone. Taxis to the Opera and to/from the train station were reasonable and arranged by the Hotel.

The views from the hotel and from the Fishermans Bastions (behind the hotel) of the Parliament Bldg are indeed awesome! The Concierge and front office staff of this Hilton were most helpful to us and helped make our visit to Budapest "most memorable"!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so thrilled to read that you have had such an enjoyable stay at our hotel. It sounds like your memorable stay was matched by the beautiful views, which is absolutely the type of experience we aim to provide throughout the the property.

Thank you very much once again for your kind words, and we would love to have you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Get a room thats facing the Buda river and you will enjoy the view of the city. The walk around the hotel and the castle was a real treat. I would go back if I could. The senior staff members of the hotel were helpful in arranging the rooms and transportation.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Abhimandran H

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review telling many other Travellers about your great experience.

I am so pleased to hear that for a valued guest arriving from so far away like yourself, this has been a good hotel and we have managed to exceed your expectations. I very much look forward to having you with us again during your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Probably this hotel in Budapest has the best view in town. I spent 3 night here and I was there for business porpuses so I was stuck inside there in meeting rooms... But it was such a pleasure working in those rooms because of the stunning view of the city. Moreover the room also had a great view!!! Very romantic and unique... I would recommend it for the view.. In general the hotel is classic and a little old style.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to hear that you have been able to have such a nice stay here with us fduring your conference taking place at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed to relax and work in the comfort of your Danube river view room, which offers stunning views of the city.

Thank you very much for your recent review, and by all means please do reach out to us with any enquiries or requests prior to your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hilton Budapest is one of the best hotels I've stayed in! It was excellent value for money (although we went in January and got a really good deal with river view room and breakfast included for £55 per night). Room was superb - very large, with the most amazing view of river and Pest. Sauna and gym were available 24 hours; breakfast had an excellent selection of hot and cold food. Staff were very helpful; hotel was clean and cheerful. Brilliant!
However breakfast looked quite expensive if not included and internet again looked expensive (it didn't appear to be free in the hotel guide information)
Location was perfect for us, although it might not appeal so much to younger people who are looking for a vibrant night life!

Room Tip: Definitely book a room with river view!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review.

I am very happy to hear that you have had a nice relaxing stay with us here and that is what we are all about. Feedback like yours are why we do the things we do, and I have made sure to make all aware of your positive feedback.

Regarding the wi-fi service, I am pleased to let you know that wi-fi is provided free of charge in all public areas of our hotel.

Going forward the next time you plan a trip to Budapest, please do contact us either at reservations.budapest@hilton.com or myself directly at zoltan.arvai@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The old man at the reception (probably the chief) was kind of arrogant, but the rest of the staffs were excellent and very helpful. No wifi, we have to purchase. Room was okay, not that great, just facing the road. Bedding was okay, not great, too, unlike typical 5 star hotels. Location is perfect, inside the castle itself. But only great if you decide to go around the castle, because otherwise, stay somewhere in town. To get here, better to order taxi from the hotel than getting it from outside. Breakfast was sumptuous, typical Hilton breakfast, always great. But I didn't get the window seat that has the view to the castle (so, tips: wake up earlier to get a better seat!) Not as great as I expected, but it wasn't too bad, too.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank psychedelicangel
GMHILTONBP, General Manager at Hilton Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

I'm pleased to hear that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and found our breakfast sumptous and the team with the exception of one team member very helpful.

I would like to inform you that we changed to a new internet system beginning of February and free WIFI in public areas is available for all of our customers.

We are also in the process of changing our beds to brand new Serenity Beds, more than 50% of the rooms are equipped with these unique beds by now. We will change all of our beds by end of 2013.

Our hotel was selected by TripAdvisor members to be on the list of 10 best view from a hotel room last year. We recommend to take a room with this unique view for a great value for money even at check-in.

Please note that our hotel is located in the safest and quietest part of the city in a fairy tail location. Bus N16 has a stop right in front of the hotel and takes you to the city in 10 minutes.

Zoltan Arvai