Food was really good at the hotel. They served foods that would appeals to people from the West and Europe. I had a minor issue with the housekeeping staff when they took my personal bed sheet because I find the duvets too hot. Unfortunately I never got the sheet back. The hotel is a bit dated. Pleasant sitting areas on the ground floor. Most of the personnel besides the front desk people, have very limited English, if any. The pools and spas seemed nice but due to my schedule, I didn't have time to enjoy them long enough. Make sure you walk around the island. They have a cushioned running path around the entire island. There are gardens and benches, a petting zoo area, etc. just a short walk from the hotel. Very relaxing area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget is the city’s leading spa hotel, making use of a natural thermal spring on tranquil Margaret Island. The hotel is just ten minutes from the city centre, and boasts state-of-the-art facilities (including indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, steam room, aroma cabin and thermal bath, fitness room, beauty salon) and a range of treatments to help you relax and recharge. You can cycle or play tennis on Margaret Island, take a Danube cruise or enjoy a healthy and tasty meal in the excellent hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Margitsziget
- Danubius Health Budapest