One can see ist ans feel it that the hotel Management focuses strictly on High income
No Free Internet in the rooms, only if you Pay extra , the breakfast coffee is terrible, they put a cheap soluble coffee automat, even at tank station you drink better coffee. Bread and co. the cheapest and worse category, all ready made stuff, forget about the old good quality. The hotel is focusing on russian guest, children have nothing to do, you see and feel that they suck as much as can from the hotel the way it is and dont want to invest at all. The swimmpool guy shouted very unfriendly many times at different kids just because they took plastic cups to play in the water. The old staff is excellent, they still do a fantastic job, but i think they are very underpaid. For sure, it is a pity for this once amazing hotel to be played with it only for pure profit. Even the russian market will have stronger expectations, except the existing thermal water, and then the hotel eventually loose ground...
Only inthe last 3-4 years the number of hotels in budapest became at least 5 - times more and one can find better and better quality, all over. The last card of Danubius in this hotel is the island...
Whoever plans to be more in the city then they are better off with a hotel in the 5,6,7, district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you live in Budapest or have come from further afield, you are sure to fall in love with the atmosphere of this quiet island in the centre of the vibrant capital. It’s no coincidence that the Margaret Island wellness hotel, with its thermal water springs, has been the choice of generations! The hotel caters to visitors seeking medical treatments or wellness pampering, as well as those looking for a venue for their business event or wedding. Outside the hotel, guests can take part in various sporting activities (from running and rowing to tennis and cycling), while the footpaths connecting the historical sites of Margaret Island are perfect for a stroll. You may not want to return to everyday life after a visit to the island of peace! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Margitsziget
- Danubius Health Budapest