$276
$138
$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
$170
$139
Priceline
$651
$621
1,313 results
All reviewsgreat locationmarket hallvaci streetliberty bridgeindoor marketthe rivernice hotelpedestrian areahotel is locatedsmall roomexecutive roomcoffee machinebreakfast was includedreception staffmini barmetro stationhigh ceilings
Reviewed August 21, 2015

This is the message I sent to the hotel (which obviously went unanswered):

I am a frequent traveller both to Budapest and 4-star hotel establishments. I looked forward for a relaxing weekend in Budapest at Estilo Hotel, but my stay was a nightmare.

I can safely say, regrettably, that Estilo Hotel is the worst 4-star hotel I have ever been to.

1) I arrived at 1.30 pm and was asked a 5 euro payment for an 'early' check-in. Now, I understand that check-in is at 2pm but if the rooms are available, for the guest's benefit, the hotel grants the rooms without any issue. If they are not yet ready, the guest waits.
What never should never occur is the demand for a further payment to have an early check-in, as if this was a Ryanair flight. Especially as 'early' meant only 30 minutes 'early'. A bit of common sense and flexibility would have spared such a bad welcoming.

2) Wifi. Unacceptably slow. I had to turn on my foreign 4G to read my mail, furthering my costs and worsening my stay. When I complained to reception, the answer was 'because the neighbours are stealing the internet' (!) How about you just add a password and the problem is solved?

3) Linen. It is too short for the bed, meaning that if one person sits on the bed, the bed is messed up without even sleeping on it. It might seem like a minor issue, but it adds to the discomfort and certainly is not to be expected from a 4 star hotel.

4) Paying for water. This was the cherry on the top. There are two big bottles of water when you enter the room and my first thought, having been used to real 4 star hotels, was 'How kind of them to provide water'. It was not to be the case. The water were somehow 'part of the minibar' without even being inside of the minibar 'because they are too big to fit'.
Now, if you are used to traveling the world, you will know that any acceptable and decent hotel, always provides with complimentary water as a welcome gesture. Everywhere.

I paid 337 Euros (168.5 euros per night) which is an enormous price both for a 4 star hotel in Budapest but specifically for the quality of the service I received. Overpriced and overstarred.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Mike C
Nikoletta H, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2015

Dear Mike C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about Estilo Fashion Hotel.
We are sad to learn that none of our services could meet your refined expectations. As we previously wrote you
directly, for the short-time inconvenience with the WiFi we can offer you a refund of the early check-in fee and the price of the mineral waters you consumed
from the minibar. We still look forward to your response regarding our proposal .
We are terribly sorry if this compensation is not enough to alleviate your bad feelings about us, but we found
your claim for the amount of 168,5 EUR (!) excessive for such deficiencies.
Our guests’ opinions are really important for us and they all help us to improve. Seizing the opportunity we are
happy to inform you that since your departure we have activated our brand new service, the so called Pocket WIFI,
which means you will not have to meet this kind of troubles if you give us another chance to welcome you in our
hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed August 20, 2015 via mobile

We found this hotel ideally located for most of our activities. It was a little difficult to find but worth it once we found it. It was very beautifully decorated, with air con, great service and a very clean, spacious and well designed room. Our only negative was the breakfast had little range, often not refilled and of average quality. Overall a very pleasant stay and worth its rating.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Nikoletta H, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2015

Dear Natsuvius,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your kind review about Estilo Fashion Hotel, highlighting our design, location and cleanliness.
We were sad to learn that you found some deficiencies in connection with the breakfast. Your remarks help us a lot to improve it, therefore they will be forwarded to the restaurant’s management.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,
Nikoletta Hal, Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2015

Estilo Fashion Hotel is the best hotel in Budapešť! It is on the Váci street, in the centre of Budapest. I have liked breakfast, because there was available a free champagne, which was very tasty! The great is that the underground and tram station was very close to the hotel. You can take a tram number 2 and go to a sightseen tour around the river Danube. It is so nice!
By the way I slept very well because of the air condition.

Room Tip: I had a room 306 it was turn to the court. The night was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family

Dear Jakub F,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback about your recent stay in Estilo Fashion Hotel, highlighting our location, breakfast and the comfort of your room.
It is always a pleasure to read comments such as yours, because our guests’ satisfaction is one of our main priorities.
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon in our hotel.
With kind regards,

Reviewed August 11, 2015

I've been there for a short business travel. Rooms are really clean, quite cozy and bigger than it seems on line. Only one thing I didn't really like: the bedside table is a bit too small and bedside lamps too big… thus you can't really use much of the table for books and magazines and mobile phone to recharge… However there is another big table in the room… The style of the room is quite cool and Enjoy is quite a positive written to see every time you come back to the room… The bathroom is nice, maybe the white tiles on the walls are maybe too simple and the rain shower not really the most efficient… in any case is big enough and especially very clean.
Service and staff were very kind, professional, fast and efficient, at the restaurant as well. I also used a bus shuttle to get to the airport (about 10€) the day of the check out. Location is really in the center of Pest side, perfect for a nice walk both sides… The restaurant too is quite good, I advise the Hungarian Beef with potatoes and vegetables… it was delicious and the best dish I tried there!
The breakfast was quite good, waiters fast and kind, unfortunately the coffee and cappuccino could really be better…
One last thing the wifi was really fast and efficient, in the rooms and in common areas!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business

Dear EmCu,
We would like to thank you for your kind words about Estilo Fashion Hotel and the honorofic five stars ranking here, on TripAdvisor.
It was a pleasure to read you were satisfied with the cleanliness and the style of your room especially the ENJOY word above the bed.
Your nice review regarding our location, breakfast, services and personnel will be forwarded to our entire team.
Thank you again for choosing us and we are all looking forward to host you again in our beautiful city.
With all the best wishes,

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Hotel is excellent in all respects. It is in a perfect location, the rooms are stylish and the cleaning staff keep them spotless. The staff are friendly and mainly speak English. My wife had a family bereavement when we were there and the reception staff, especially Nandor, John and Reka, did everything they could to help her with this sad situation, they were sympathetic and professional.

Getting back to the location of this Hotel, it is absolutely central, with shops, markets, buses and metro on the doorstep. I had nothing to complain about and my wife and I hope to visit this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: We had a room at the back of the hotel, it was quiet, but all rooms should be quiet as the street is pedestrianised.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Nikoletta H, Vezető at Estilo Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Dear Category,
First of all we are terribly sorry again about your wife’s loss. Reka, Nandor and John were glad to read that they could ease this painful situation.
In the other hand we all appreciate your kind words regarding our location, the hotel rooms, the housekeeping and our personal service.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in Estilo Fashion Hotel.
With warm regards,