“Beautiful restaurant”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had our dinner night before Cristmas ! The food was very tasty and the quality was very good! We try a rose local wine, and was fantastic! Worth a visit!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Ended up here by coincidende, but did not regret the visit. The place was very quiet for a saturday night, but the staff was very attentive and knowledgable. The chef provided an excellent paella, as well as assorted starters and a nice dessert on the house. Recommended.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I only had their tasting menu, twice. Excellent food, their 8 course menu is actually 12. Very tasty

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good food but limited selection for halal food. The restaurant is attached to a great souvenier store.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I did not think that I would enjoy Spanish food as thought it would be Paella and Tortilla's.
How wrong can one person be, or two as my partner was with me.
There were three menus available for the evening:- A La Carte, 5 course tasting and 8 course tasting.
We opted for the A la carte so we could try several dishes
Starters
Garlic soup/ Iberic Ham
Main
Duck/Tenderloin
Dessert
Coconut/Chocolate
The above was preceeded by 3 apptizers watch out for the air baguette use your fingers its less messy
There are many words which can describe our experience:- Enlighting,flavoursome,delicate,very very tasty and not at all what I imagined.
The chef is ex Michelin El Bulli and I am glad to have experienced a Michelin starred chef in action.
I was very pleased with the overall experience and would recommend to go before it becomes well known and then impossible to get a table.

2  Thank Johnathon G