“Excellent Burgers”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Pretty much what you would expect from a Hard Rock , Good food , friendly service in a spotless restaurant with plenty of memorabilia

1  Thank Steve C
Write a ReviewReviews (2,130)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe on my recent trip to Budapest and had the best service of my life there. My drinks were delicious and my burger was even better! To finish off my meal I had a huge brownie sundae. Akos treated us like we were family and I even got an amazing tour of the place by Jack. If you have the opportunity to have Jack show you around I highly recommend doing it. This was by far the best treatment I received ever at a restaurant. I will definitely be back thanks to Akos, Jack and the rest of the Hard Rock staff.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hard Rock Cafe is more expensive than a "normal" hungarian restaurant - but you also know what you get. Good american food - really good drinks and really in-expensive compared to let's say Copenhagen. Excellent service - a bunch of young people doing their best to make us feel - special.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Came here after a long sleepless night and then an early morning flight. My parents went for the burger and they said it was one of the best they ever tasted in thier loves. I jad the pulled pork sandwich that was excellent. Waiter was friendly and service was effective, all under reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was our second time here, and we tried ribs, and hamburgers. The service is professional, quick, and the food is excellent (if you like the american cousine). French fries could have been more. Thats the only negative :). The location is beautiful.