“Stay away”
Review of Icebar Budapest

Icebar Budapest
Ranked #198 of 232 Nightlife in Budapest
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

How can people give this place full marks! Its a joke, dont waste your time and money. Cocktails!!!!!! They r shots of fruit drink! dont b hoping for i good time in here cos it wont happen

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"temperature"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friends and I had never been to an ice bar before and thought we would check it out. We had some time to kill and thought, this would make for some cool pictures. It does cost a few bucks to enter and you are only allowed to be in there for about 20 minutes or so. It is more of an attraction then a bar, in my opinion. You do get a free beer with your entry fee. Everything is made of ice including the glass.
I say, if you have a half hour and a few extra bucks to spend, it worth checking out, but make sure you have your camera as the pictures are better than the overall experience :)

1  Thank C-Rad_TwinCities
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had heard about Icebars before but never been, so when I saw this one it was a must just to try it all I can say is "WOW" the whole thing was so totally different, the Sculpture were Fantanstic, definatly some hard work and long hours gone in to creating them. Once inside you get a choice of a free shot with varying alcohol strengths....I had one of the stong ones and boy was it strong. Excellent exprience.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We walked past this and decided to pop in. We didn't know what to expect and it was a bit weird! You can pay for just entry, or you can get one or two drinks as well. We got two "cocktails". You're given a big poncho and gloves and enter through a fridge door. It's amazing. So cold but really pretty. It's small but so different. The only gripe I have is the "cocktails" are more like weak shots! They are the size of a shot glass (made of ice). If they had larger cocktails I would give this a better score! Maybe they don't want to encourage you to stay too long for health reasons. It's minus 3 degrees but there are all sorts of ice sculptures so it's worth a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is a novelty.If you visit Budapest, pop in.It does cost £9.00,but so what??? Budapest is so cheap to eat and drink....who cares??? We stayed for about 20 minutes.About 8 of us in there.Great way to cool down on a hot day.Music was ok.....bartender was fine.Its just one of those little novelty things to try out.

1  Thank lanny1