“Sweet Travel Private Travel Budapest”

Sweet Travel Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$75.03*
and up
Private Budapest Airport Transfer in a Luxury Car
Ranked #11 of 96 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Private guided tours in Budapest and to the countryside of Hungary with local guides, luxury vehicles and customized itineraries. Sweet Travel Private Tours in Hungary is specialized in tailor-made, high-quality comprehensive private guided tours at astounding prices! We offer custom-designed trips and excursions that are personal to each travelers. Either you choose one of our sightseeing tours in Budapest or a whole day exciting trip to the countryside, you will have a licensed friendly personal tour guide and a private high standard vehicle! Above the most popular Hungarian programs, we offer unique tours and services. We are an experienced, young and dynamic team proposing great ideas for your stay in Hungary and we will do our best to make your trip to Hungary most comfortable! Having a personal tour guide is the best way to see our country that has so much to offer! Allow our enthusiastic specialists and our excellent tour guides to create an unforgettable experience for you in Hungary! Get in touch with us and let’s start planning your adventure in Hungary!
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We found Veronika at Sweet Travel to be extremely helpful. In our instance we asked extra from her by changing bookings and she was always prompt and obliging in meeting our needs.

1  Thank Denise L
"great ride"
"fabulous tour"
"wine tasting"

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was told by my wife's cousin that they used Sweet Travel and a tour guide named Balazs for their Budapest tour and they were very satisified. I figured that I would use this info for my wife's & my trip to Budapest this past June 2013. I'm glad I did. Balazs was the BEST. Very informative and interresting view of the area. My wife walks with a cane and he was very aware of this and treated her with just the right amount of respect & concern. If he didn't, my wife is of Hungarian decent and would have hit him with her cane. That didn't happen. He brought us to places we didn't know about and showed us different prospectives of placed we visited already. A very good tour and I would do it again. The car was very comfortable & roomey. And he spoke 2 or 3 languages. So wy wife freshened up on her Hungarian and I spoke to him in English. And out of all the cities we visited...Budapest was absolutley the BEST!!! Beautiful buildings that looked like Disney made them. And the food is special. The Hungarian Goulash & Chicken Paprika that we had in the Budapest Marriot was well worth the entire trip. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have travelled to Budapest several times for work, but this summer had the opportunity to visit with my family (including my 17 year old daughter). Sweet Travel was fantastic to work with in putting together a four hour tour with highlights of the city, including a tour of Parliament. The tour guide, Balazs, was knowledgeable and the car was very comfortable. It was an excellent addition to our trip.

1  Thank PampaPeters
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Balazs, the tour guide, was recommended to us by a friend.
we booked a 4 hour tour of the city.
Balazs picked us up from the hotel and we went on to have an excellent tour.
WE were a group of four and enjoyed a fantastic comfy ride in a private van.
Balazs was very polite, knowledgable and had a great sense of humor.By the end of the 4 hour tour we were educated about the city, its history, geography and people.
we highly recommend their service. Enjoy!