Open today: 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Security guards do not care about your safety here...

My review is based on a recent experience I had at this place,and the reason I would like to share... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2019
Norelle75
Budapest, Hungary
Reasonable food in a good location

Without reservation we dropped in for a light evening meal. Menu seemed short and not particularly... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2019
942PaulR
Walton on Thames
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $22.60
from $10.17
from $79.83
from $5.65
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Trick me that the entrance fee is 5000 while there was another line that pay 200 .

When i realized I was was mislead and asked
my money back after less that 1 minute inside the manager refuse to bring me back the money.
Bad customer experience i left the place with my guys.

Dont go there

manager_QRM, Vezető at Otkert, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Expedition591503,

As for a start, we couldn’t be more grateful for your feedback about Otkert. However, we are disappointed to read that you were not satisfied with us. We would like to apologise for the inconveniences you had. We would be pleased, if you gave us another chance!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The soup was very good along with a hearty serving of bread. Loved the beer as well! The meal was made even better by our water, Daniel (Brown) ❤️. Not only does he have great waiter skills (attentive but not hovering, knowledgeable about the menu, etc) he has great people skills. He asked us where we were from which in turn we found out a little about Daniel. This made our lunch complete. Thanks Daniel and we wish you the best!❤️

manager_QRM, Vezető at Otkert, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bafitz,

We appreciate the time you took to share your candid opinion with us, after your most recent stay at Otkert.
It fills us with pure happiness that you loved the food what we served. Further on, it is amazing that you were satisfied with Daniel’s work, he really deserve the recognition. We hope you had a nice time with us and you gained many great memories during your visit.
Let us thank you again for your kind words, it would be beyond wonderful to see you soon in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I had the most terrible experience at this bar/restaurant.The waiter wasnt kind and I felt myself unwelcomed.Skip this bar.Dont recommend.

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Good vibes, friendly waiters. The Caesar salad with goat cheese was very good. Thank you we come back again.

Date of experience: September 2019
manager_QRM, Vezető at Otkert, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear Henriettk2323,

Thank you for sharing your experiences about Otkert with the online community.
It is great that our place could meet your expectations and you had a great time with us. Also, thank you so much for highlighting our friendly staff.
I hope your experience will make you want to return to our place and we will certainly make sure you have another enjoyable time as you just had.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Very good traditional Hungarian food, perfect service, ask Brown aka the perfect waiter.
Just go there, you'll see.

Date of experience: August 2019
manager_QRM, Vezető at Otkert, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear Jordan T,

We cannot thank you enough that you shared your honest review with us here, on Tripadvisor. It filled me with pure happiness that you had a great time in Otkert, we hope that overall we could meet the expectations you had concerning our place. I hope that we will have the chance of greeting you again in our hotel, we will always wait you with warm welcome.

Best regards,