“Mr.”

Sat, 5/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #387 of 4,297 Restaurants in Budapest
Neighborhood: Andrassy ut
Description: AUTENTIKUS SPANYOL ÍZEK BUDAPEST BELVÁROSÁBAN. EGY ÍZIG-VÉRIG TAPAS-BÁRBAN VÁRUNK TITEKET SOK SZERETETTEL!!! Get ready for a unique journey through Spain’s delicious cuisine
Reviewed June 5, 2021

Best tapas bar in Budapest without doubt! Beautiful inside and outside too, I hope everybody will like it.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank 750gy_rgyk

Reviewed June 5, 2021

The restaurant is new, they opened a few weeks ago. I live in Budapest and try all Spanish places because I'm a fan of tapas and the country.

We arrived at noon for an early lunch at the terrace. The interiors also look really nice and authentic.

The staff was very friendly and well-informed. Everything we tried was great, from iberico con espinacas (creamy spinach & iberian ham) to desserts (we tried all three Spanish ones) and the amazing coffees. Not just the flavors and the textures but also the portions were perfect. Unfortunately, they were out of squid but we found perfect alternatives. Everyone was full and satisfied at the end. :)

They have a really impressive sortiment of wines and spirits, I had a wonderful verdejo. (I would love to have tinto de verano as well because I find it better than sangría on a hot summer day.)

To sum up: the place looks great, the staff is friendly and the food is superb. Revisiting is a must.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank zolt_ns670
Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

We tasted a lots of deliciois tapas. Our favourites were the calamara la plancha and chuletas de cordero. The waiter recommended a fantastic Spanish Menade Verdejo which was a perfect match for the food. Do not miss out the Churros which was the girls favourite. We enjoyed the unique ambience where we want to come back soon!

1  Thank yalllasat
Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

A huge variety of dishes to try, nice and fast service, and a lovely spanish atmosphere. The best tapas bar I've been to in Budapest, would highly recommend!

1  Thank themike2
Reviewed May 24, 2021

I recently visited Tapagria Tapas Bar, and it was amazing!! As someone living in Budapest I am always looking for my new places, and the Tapagria Tapas Bar will become my new favourite!

1  Thank dorottyas376