“Icecream and more”
Review of Dr. Gelato

Dr. Gelato
Ranked #2,145 of 3,515 Restaurants in Budapest
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The cookies are expensive I think (to us), but the icecreams are good, trendy and unique!..................................

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with very good icecream. Very good place to stop on hot summer days. People from here are very nice

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We ordered a piece of cake, and a black tee. I wanted to ask a small glass of tap water, but the waitress said that our boss is forbid to give tap water, only bottled water for money. In my experience I never met with such strange rule...so next time I will think it twice to get again into this place. Othewise the quality of sweets is very good.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is always full, whenever I pass by. They are offering wide selection of deli ice-creams and cakes as well. For the winter time they are having the hot spicy wine, which is always a must while you are out for Christmas pesent-huntig! The service was excellent, ideal place for families, friends or just for a sweet bite!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stop off with another couple. I was too full to have gelato, but all the other people loved it. The girl that served us was very friendly and nice.

1  Thank CtHun