“I LOVE THIS PLACE”

Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My friends and I just happened to run into this restaurant. It was great!! Clean and great food. The menu has traditional food and brick oven pizza for the people that are done with the traditional food. Go here you can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant twice for lunch during our stay I. Budapest. The location was near our hotel, the food was great, and the service excellent. Loved sitting outside on the patio and taking in the city while we ate.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to have a pizza to Ezaz. Choosing Prosciutto e funghi and Quattro formaggi pizzas. They were tasteless. We got cheap ham instead of prosciutto and low quality formaggi. We complained of that to the waiter, but she argued instead of any amending, which was unpolite. We do not recommend Ezaz for trying.

1  Thank HakkaP
Reviewed July 4, 2013

If you want a nice evening with friends, eating some light dish and watch people, that's a good place to do them. My ruccola salad with dried tomato and grilled mozzarella was very good, my family had strawberry cream soup and pizza, they also liked it. Cocktails are also quite ok though not top notch. When the sun went down, lampions were brought to the tables and we had some "easy listening music" in the background. Will come again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were 2 couples and sat at a table out front. We had a beautiful view of St. Stephens. I ordered the duck and absolutely loved it. It was a leg and a thigh - which suits me fine. I saw pizzas coming out after I ordered and wished I had ordered one too because they looked so good. I had hoped to go back for the pizza - but never got the chance. I recommend this restaurant highly and hope to go back again sometime.