“Excellent apartment in a fantastic city!”

Welcome Budapest Apartments
Ranked #18 of 666 Specialty Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely excellent apartment in Budapest, situated on the 4th floor on Rakoczi ut it was so close to everything. Szimpla kert ruin pub is literally around the corner, tesco is next door which also has an atm and numerous places to grab some food. Claustraphilia is a 5 minute walk (def worth doing too). The apartment was clean and very modern with everything included - kettle, toaster, microwave, oven/hob, iron, fridge/freezer, hairdryer, TV, DVD, CD player etc etc. Francesco was very pleasant and on hand if we needed anything (luckily we didnt). Free wifi in the room is great for researching where to go and what to do. One of the nicest places I have ever stayed, thoroughly recommend! !

• Stayed: October 2013
There are newer reviews for Welcome Budapest Apartments

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Exceptional apartment with everything you could possibly want. Great location, close to bus / trolley stop, supermarkets and the railway station is within easy access. Although located on a busy street, once inside it was very quiet. Friendly helpful host. Great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maryelizaf
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I've spent a lovely week in the Elisabeta apartment in Welcome Budapest. The loft is very spaceous and confortable, with a full equiped kitchen and a great bath. The location is excellent because it's close to a metro station, bus/train stops and many very nice bars known as rom kochmas. There is also a Tesco on the ground floor, besides other facilities in the area and a theatre just crossing the street. You can also go on foot to many tourist sites such as the main synagogues and the Great Market Hall among others. Although the building is old the apartment is absolutely brand new and they have an elevator. The owner is a very friendly italian, Francesco, who is very kind and helpfull if you need any information (also very quick answering e-mails if you have any doubts before arriving in Budapes, which was my case). If I return to Budapest I'll stay there again, so I definetely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Me and my brother went to Budapeste and stayed at the Welcome Apartments in Budapeste.

extremly well located, super cute and clean, we wouldn wanna go out!

Franceso received us and were super nice and helpfull with all the informations we needed!

besides, the price is the most honest possible! We loved it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your good review, I'm happy to know that your stay in apartment was good. I hope to meet you again here in Budapest,.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

My partner and I stayed in one of the Welcome Budapest Apartments for a week in early October and we were very pleased with everything about it. The apartment is immaculately clean, well equipped and stylish. The bedroom is on a mezzanine above part of the living area and is very comfortable, with lots of storage and cupboard space. The only caution we'd offer is that the ceiling of the mezzanine area is quite low, so it could be a problem for tall people. We're of average height and it was fine. The owner, Francesco, is delightful - his communication both before we arrived and during our stay was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble, he was very accessible, and he was a real pleasure to deal with. Also, the location is excellent, enabling us to walk to many attractions, and with public transport readily available. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend Welcome Budapest Apartments to our friends.

Room Tip: We were in room 3 which overlooks the main road, with a great view of a beautiful theatre across the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks a lot for your positive review, I like to know that your stay in apartment was good, I hope to host you again in my apartments.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed there for twoo nights. Apartment is very cozy, fantastic new kitchen and bathroom. In the kitchen you can find so many small kitchen appliances, welcome bottle of red wine, oil, vinagre, salt, flour....everything what you need if you want to cook. Free wifi, stereo, flat screen tv....comfortable bed. You will love this apartment. Nice neighbourhood, lot of bars and restaurants, a tesco supermarket in the basement. Very friendly owner.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to Budapest for Hungarian GP. My dad and I stayed in the unit. Unit was clean, big enough, excellent bathroom and such a bonus to have self-catering. We ate out a few nights but also ate in when we were tired.
Buy the week travel pass! Such good value and public transport is excellent.
Also, feel free to use public transport from the airport. It is very easy getting to the unit, from the Austoria station. Just 5 mins walk. Unit is right next to a Tesco, and directly accross the street from a Spar, so you spoilt for choice.
Manager, Francesco, was very helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. From giving good advice about transport, to the best dining... he is a wealth of information. He also gave us free aircon as we were in the middle of a heatwave!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marc A

Thank you so much for your so good and detailed review, we like so much when our guest put many pictures too. I'm happy to know that everything was good in your stay. I hope to host you again here in Budapest.