“wonderful stay”

Welcome Budapest Apartments
Ranked #16 of 670 Specialty Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It is a fantastic place at the most convenient area in budapest with the kindest and most helpful host ever! The apartment is cosy,clean,feels like home, with great view of the city-scene,fully equiped and close to all sights somebody should visit in Budapest. We were mostly moving around on foot even late at night (kazinshky street next to our building is full of bars and pubs), we only used metro to get to the city from the airport. Generally, we spent a lot of time in the apartment in comparison with other trips we have made around Europe because we just loved it and we had a great time in it!Especially when it was raining the view from our huge window was adorable. For all these, I give my best rate to Francesco and his lovely apartments :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you a lot for your positive review, I'm very happy to know that everything was ok in your apartment, I hope we can meet again in Budapest.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

top quality of the apartment and best location.
I suggest you to follow the staff' advice for spend a good vacation in Budapest.
special thanks to Francesco Annunziata

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIGLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Special thanks for special guests, I'm happy that everything was ok, I hope to see you again in Budapest.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very nice apartment - perfect decoration & well equipped

Good location and easy to reach everywhere

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Geminitraveler621
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you a lot for your reviews, I'm happy that you liked our apartment,

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Beautiful apartment, wonderful and very helpful Francesco! My husband and I had a great time in Budapest. Apartment is ideal with a bus stop stops just at the outside the house and the metro just a bus stop away. You can get to everything very quickly and easily. Shopping is easy with several different stores at the apartment. The apartment itself is beautiful and has everything you can possibly need. In the summertime make sure that you book the extra air conditioning and you will have a perfect stay in Budapest. We will be back! Francesco is a wonderful person.
Melanie and Dalton

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank WolverineRose
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Melanie and Dalton, I'm very happy that you was good in my apartment and i want thank you for your good and accurate review.Thanks again and you will be always welcome here. Best regards Francesco.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Just returned 22/05/2012 after a three.night stay in the welcome apartments it certaily lives up to its name and the host franchesco was arealy nice and helpful guy
The apartment we had was lovely and had everything you could need even down to a umbrella just incase it rained the location was great bus stop outside five minute walk from Astoria metro and the same in the other direction to the tram stop it's location to us was ideal
We would recommend these apartments and will defiantly stay here next time we visit Budapest

Room Tip: We stayed in apartment 1 wich looked out onto the main street but the noise level was nil
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Denise G
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

I'm happy that you liked to stay in my apartment and i have to thank you for this good review,thanks a lot.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Francesco is legit; when you book you'll be greeted by email, and he follows up. We met him at the door of the apartment (Racozki ut 20) after we arrived by train from Keleti. The apartment is located on a rather busy street, but his apartments (I believe he has 3) are on the 4th floor. I stayed in room 2, which was spacious; a huge bathroom with a garden tub, and the bedroom was up in the loft. Big closet, kitchen, everything in the apartment is new and modern in design. It looks like an IKEA showroom. The bed was super comfortable, and there's a single bed in the loft as well. (I traveled with my wife and 2 young children). The windows are double paned so traffic noise was minimal. There's even an AC, although I didn't use it during my April visit. My one suggestion is that I couldn't find instruction manuals on the appliances (obviously, it doesn't take a scientist to figure out how a microwave and a coffee machine works, but I couldn't tell if the washer was a washer/dryer combo. (There was a clothes rack though, so maybe it wasn't). The building is very secure, as you'll get 3 keys for entry. There's numerous grocery options within 100 meters of the building, a drugstore across the street, and it's about 200 meters from Astoria metro on the M2 line. If you're willing to walk, you can reach the Danube in about 20 minutes, but the trams are easy to use. So the apartments are clean, modern, safe, ideally located, and oh, the best part. 55 euro a night. 220 euro for my 4 night stay. (You do have to pay in full when you check in though). Unbelievable in my opinion as I've stated in far worse places for twice that price (my Barcelona apartment of comparable quality was 140 euro a night). I told Francesco that he needs to boost his rent, as his place is worth so much more. So hurry up and book, and sorry...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank DaytonJG
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Hello Mr. Bavaria,
I'm very happy that you liked your stay in my apartment and i must to thank you for your feedback so detailed, I'm sure it will be helpful for somebody else that are looking for a good accomodation in Budapest.
Best regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Hi friend....after my vacations in Italy, I have been in Budapest for 1 week and I have found this apartament... really great, and with a good price
I have been in Elisabetta apartament, big, quite, complitely full... also wash machine...
Francesco is a good host, frendly and give me a lot of advise...
The apartament was clen, and warm...
Close there are all, market, metro... not far from turistic place.. about 10 minutes

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sergiomussolino
francesco a, Proprietario at Welcome Budapest Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Hello, i'm glad that you was good in our hotel, we want thanks you for your review about your stay in apartment, Thanks a lot. The staff.